What is RF (Radio Frequency): a non invasive face lifting option
This treatment is used to rejuvenate the skin, reduce wrinkles as well as tighten skin and lift skin. It also enhances the skin’s elasticity. RF affects the dermis by heating it up. The dermis is the deepest skin layer. This can be achieved without damaging the epidermis which is the top layer of the skin. This action stimulates the structural change of collagen fibers as well as elastic fibers to its original elasticity as well as reducing lines and wrinkles. For most clients an immediate skin tightening effect can be achieved without risk. Restoring the skin to a more youthful appearance.
Infrared step in the RF Facial / treatment
When infrared is absorbed into the bodies’ tissue it can produce a thermal flare that is quite beneficial to the human body. It can also repair the human body’s cells as it moves through the body’s tissue.
Infrared: can be used to assist blood circulation, increase metabolism, eliminate edema(swelling), and eliminate inflammation also.
The physical properties of the infrared activate the biological macromolecule activity by its actions stated above.
Benefits of RF (Radio Frequency)
- Assists in fading or lightening dark circles under the eyes
- Helps to soften or eliminate wrinkles on the neck
- Can activate collagen cells, also increase the skin’s elasticity
- Helps to shrink or minimize pores and tighten skin
- Helps facial contour, helps with double chin
- Can be used on various areas on the body including the backs of arms, the belly or stomach, back of legs, and cellulite
- Used in Dr. offices for body sculpting
- Can be used with microneedling to help retexturize and reduce the appearance of acne scarring on the face and on the body’s stretch marks
- Both RF and infrared induce a wound-healing repairing response that can stimulate the skin’s turnover on its regeneration
- Suitable for most clients especially clients of ages 30 years and up
- Several treatments would be most beneficial: 3 to 6 sessions for most clients
- Note: Not recommended for clients who are pregnant or have facial fillers
- Can be used with microneedling to help retexturize and reduce the appearance of acne scarring on the face and on the body’s stretch marks.
- Both induce a wound healing repairing response that can stimulate the skin’s turnover on regeneration.
MICRONEEDLING FACIAL: $150.00 and up
A treatment that is minimally invasive. It targets overall appearance and health of the skin.
Focusing on several conditions and issues of the skin. Such as skin’s elasticity, tightening, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps the appearance of pore size and pigmentation. Microneedling can help with minimizing scars as well as stretch marks.
Microneedling improves the color of the skin, skin’s texture and tone. Reduces dark spots also.
All this is achieved by using very fine clusters of needles that create channels or microscopic openings in the skin.
The device focuses on penetrating on the top layer of the skin. Micro injuries force and activate the body to produce, stimulate collagen, as well as elastin production.
DERMAPLANING: $140.00 and up
A non invasive, deep exfoliating service, a treatment, and service performed for decades in medical skincare offices. Usually done on a monthly basis.
Now gaining popularity in a day spa skincare room. A compliment to facials or done on its own.
Dermaplaning manually removes vellus hair (normally known as peach fuzz) and completely exfoliates the face, revealing a healthier glow as well as allowing topical products too much easier absorbed and effective.
This treatment can be done on any skin type except some dealing with current active acne. For clients with some autoimmune disorders that are active at the time, will be advised that they are not a candidate for this treatment/ service especially if the disorder compromises their complexion.. Roscea and sensitive skin clients can also benefit from this service.
Dermaplaning gently as well as painlessly removes the surface layers of the dead skin cells for an instant, smooth, and beautifully radiant skin. All while promoting cell regeneration over time. Very beneficial for clients with sun damage, fine lines, and dehydrated and dull skin. It also helps minimize uneven texture and superficial acne scarring.
NON SURGICAL FACELIFT: $170.00 and up
A celebrity well kept secret over the years. Highly effective age management treatment, for anyone seeking clear and visible results, without surgical procedure.
This treatment works with the natural process of the body to improve appearance, strenght of the muscle tissue, underlying skin and the skin itself. The LED power with microcurrent and Ultrasound combined is a powerhouse treatment with amazing results. Collagen and elastin is increased, the skin is smoother, and your complexion is much more youthful. This service can also be done adding a chemical peel.
MICRODERMABRASION: $150.00 and up
This specialty treatment is done with a particle free technology. This treatment is ideal for both men and women who are seeking a facial to help aid in turning back the hands of time. A gentle polishing removes debris and old skin cells, leaving the skin texture smoother, healthier, hydrated, and looking amazing. A full facial included.
MICROCURRENT TREATMENT: $150.00 and up
A very advanced technology balancing and working with your own body’s bioelectric currents that will help speed up the natural regenerative process that slows down as we age. Microcurrent works by firming and toning facial muscles, delivering safe, painless, low level electric pulses. These pulses are delivered to specific locations deep below the skin surface, which results in much firmer, more vibrant and younger looking skin.
ROSACEA ULTRASONIC FACIAL: $145.00 and up
This treatment can help clients with all levels or degrees of active Rosacea. Gentle but effective use of the low level electrical current is used to lift and remove debris, while calming the dilation of the blood vessels. Ultrasound balances the alkaline and acid of the skin while safely soothing active pustules. This service can be performed without further trauma or irritation when many other facials simply cannot.
DERMAL ULTRASONIC FACIAL: $150.00 and up
New aesthetics technology is based on proven medical science. The scientific medical study was tested and researched by the prestigious MIT, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the University of Minnesota Dept of Aerospace Engineering. This amazing technology is considered a step beyond Microdermabrasion. Non abrasive and therapeutic is a gentle alternative for sensitive skin or anyone looking to combat aging skin and wanting to reduce wrinkles and clear acne as well as Rosacea. Ultrasonic also can assist with hyper pigmentation. This physician developed treatment helps the skin to function the way it was meant to, by using the effective Holistic approach, using low frequency waves, ultrasonic waves, There are 3 steps to each treatment, all customized to assist each client with their own unique skincare needs.
LED LIGHT EMITTING DIODES TREATMENTS: $150.00 and up. 3 for $400.00 and up
- Blue Light focuses on acne, inflammation, reduces acne scars, and works well with sensitive skin
- Red Light focuses on loose skin, aging skin, is fat burning, and assists with skin sagging
- Purple Light promotes acceleration of cell regeneration
- Green Light assists capillary vessel dilation, inflammation, eye lifting, reduces under eye circles and darkness, a chronic problem for many. It can reduce acne scars, and can be used to lift breast tissue.
- Yellow Light improves lymph flow and function, stimulates circulation, helps hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation
- Cyan Light works on hypersensitivity while reducing the appearance of capillary vessels
- White 1-6 combination, whitening, or reducing melanin
COLLAGEN MICRONEEDLING FACIAL: $175.00 and up
Microneedling is used to create and use small channels in the skin. By doing this, the skin's response is to stimulate and activate recovery and rejuvenation. Healing also improves the skins issues such as fine lines, wrinkles, reducing pore size and appearance as well as many other benefits.
Adding the collagen is established by encouraging collagen formation and additional infusion